Roller Blade Chair Caster Wheels With Rubberized Non-Marking Treads For Hard Smooth Floors. Zinc Plated. 5 Piece Set.
- Usually ships in 1-2 business days.
- Calculated at Checkout
These modern roller blade style chair wheels offer excellent performance, design and versatility. The 3" clear rubberized non-marking treads are ideal for hard and smooth floor surfaces. Not recommended for use with carpet, chair mats, tile, wooden chair bases, heavy weight capacities, or flooring transition areas. Easy installation, just pull out the old chair wheels and insert the new ones. The stem length is 7/8" and the stem diameter is 7/16". Please double check your caster stem measurements before ordering. This product is sold in complete sets of 5 pieces. Specify a quantity (Qty) of 1 for 1 set (5 pcs).. 2 for 2 sets (10 pcs).. etc. Satisfaction guaranteed, if product does not meet your needs, just return within 30 days for a refund.
- Clear rubberized polyurethane treads to help protect floor surfaces.
- Caster Axel: Ball bearing.
- 360 degree ball bearing swivels for easy chair movement.
- Caster Stem Type: Push fit grip ring B stem with ball bearing pivot. B stems are the most common stem found on office chairs.
- Stem Length: 7/8"
- Stem Diameter (thickness): 7/16"
- Wheel Diameter: 3"
- Overall height when attached to chair base: 3.7"
- Caster Finish: Zinc Plated
- Max Weight Capacity: Approx 60 LBS Per Wheel (includes chair weight + occupant)
- Use on hard smooth flooring surfaces.
- Not recommended for use with carpet, chair mats, tile, wooden chair bases, heavy weight capacities, and flooring transition areas.
most office chairs of any price have the dual wheels, plastic and ok. These roll much better, but require a little more push to change direction. I replaced the wheels on 3 chairs, used on hardwood floors. No scuff, no mar. I think they would work well on carpet as well, being of a large diameter.
The rollerblade casters are looking and working Great on my office chair.
Not really a problem but the bigger wheels raised height of chair slightly. Using them on hardwood floors and working perfectly. WAYYY nicer than the old plastic chair wheels.
Very happy with purchase and might get more for other chairs great product thanks!